- posted by Jennifer
- After leaving Daffodil Hill, we headed into the small quaint town of Volcano, California, where we sat and ate some really good cheese and the guys had a beer and us girls had a glass of wine. After getting to know each other better and telling story after story (yes we girls do most of the talking - which is another story all by itself!), we headed out just in time for a bit of sunset light.
The rock wall in this next series was fabulous.
- All the old buildings in Volcano had great colorful doors! and yes, I have a thing for colorful doors!
- Oh but wait...the best story of the day was about the socks. I do have to say that Shawna gets my vote for this particular competition!
- We had such a blast with Shawna and Jeremy. They literally were up for anything. I asked for a "pensive" look and Jeremy could have won the Oscar with this image.
- All I can say in this series...is that the song "Kung Fu Fighting" just sings in my head. :-)
- Gotta love that sunset hair-light - especially in black and white.
- One of my favorite colors as backdrop to our signature shoe shot. I just loved shooting in Volcano. If you have never been there, you must go!
- After our fun day of shooting and laughing, we headed back to Folsom for a yummy dinner at Fats. What a great day!
Shawna and Jeremy headed back to Pennsylvania. And we can't wait for their wedding day in June. Thank you two for making our Friday afternoon so much fun.