- posted by Jennifer
- Elizabeth and Claudio chose Wine and Roses as their wedding reception location. After Kelly and I did a bit of scouting around at Morris Chapel, we headed back to Wine and Roses, where Elizabeth and the girls were getting ready.
Wine and Roses is located at:
2505 W Turner Rd.
Lodi, California 95242
- We stopped along the way to photograph how full the grapes are right now.
- Elizabeth was getting ready in the Spa at Wine and Roses. I think I need to go there for a day of pampering myself....anyone want to go with me?
- Elizabeth had her dress made by Amy Kuschel of San Francisco. And it was perfect! I loved the lace and the simplicity and elegance of this gown. Elizabeth is such a classic girl - I like to compare her to the actresses of the day of such women as Audrey or Katharine Hepburn. All the girls wore pearls...so classic! But it goes deeper than just classic looks...Elizabeth is deep down classic. You can feel it in her soul.
- The french blue and yellow were used throughout the day. The flowers had such texture. Great job by La Martine Floral.
- Even the striped linens were classic, elegant and beautiful.
- As we returned from the Morris chapel ceremony, we spent a few short minutes on the grounds of Wine and Roses before the sun was completely gone.
Our journey back from Morris chapel has a special story...which deserves a blog post all by itself...so look for that post coming soon.
- Mike Regan, of MR DJ Services, prepared a fabulous slideshow that had Claudio in stitches....even crying tears at one point that he was laughing so hard.
- I loved hearing the words of wisdom and toasts. How many shirts did you really buy, Claudio, once you learned of Elizabeth's appreciation for those colors?!
- Their first dance started off ordinarily enough...Claudio looking into Elizabeth's eyes...but before the crowd knew what happened...
- Elizabeth and Claudio broke out into a salsa dance!!! It was awesome...so much fun!
- And the Indiana Jones themed garter removal was perfect for Claudio. Be sure to click the below image to begin your wedding day sneak peak slideshow.
We really had a blast of a day with you two...Congratulations!