Finding a Sacramento Wedding Planner - Talk of The Town Thursday - A Petite Affair
Posted by Jennifer on November 26
Photographed by Jennifer
- posted by Jennifer
- We hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving, readers! We have something to talk about today besides turkey! We're posting our Thursday post on Friday this week due to the holiday. Today's Talk of The Town Thursday is all about finding a Sacramento Wedding Planner. We worked with a wedding planner recently who we just had to introduce to you. Danielle Massari with A Petite Affair in Sacramento, blew our minds before, during and after Natalie and Ryan's wedding reception at The Old Sugar Mill in October. Danielle was an absolute delight to work with, so helpful, considerate and amazingly professional. Not to mention, creative and talented!
A Petite Affair can be reached at:
Check out some of the cool elements Danielle with A Petite Affair incorporated into Natalie and Ryan's wedding reception.
This painted wooden sign at The Old Sugar Mill directing guests to the reception was so charming.
- The "You've been Framed" idea was so cool. There were disposable cameras and frames on a table. Guests were encouraged to grab a frame and have another guest take their photo. The photos will be developed by the couple and a copy sent to each guest who took one. Too cute!
- We loved this simple but unique seating chart. The green tacks tied into the wedding colors.
- Are these too cute or what? They tied into the colors of the wedding AND the rustic feel of the venue.
- Here's what Danielle Massari, owner of A Petite Affair had to share with us about her great company. "A Petite Affair is a full service event design company, covering Northern, California. We take a personal interest in each couple and work to find them the right vendors to help create the look and feel of their ideal event. We are focused on keeping the client on track with their budget and offer creative suggestions to showcase their special style. There is no limit to what we offer and have yet to say no to a single request."
We had a few interview questions for Danielle too. Here is what we learned....
How long have you been a wedding planner and designer and what made you choose this career? I have been planning and executing events for over 6 years in both Northern and Southern, California.
What is your favorite wedding element or moment? The moment I send the bride down the aisle. I will stand there for a few moments to watch her make it to her groom. That is usually all I am able to watch of the actual ceremony before I am off and running to check on the reception. For those few moments though, I am able to see my couple relax and begin to enjoy their special day.
What do you think is the biggest thing that sets you apart from other planning and design studios? I take a personal interest in the entire planning process. So much so that I am a little sad when the day is over. The couples I work with and I form a very close bond. I have the unique opportunity to learn so much about the couple during the planning process. It is a special day for all three of us.
Can you give us your price range for wedding planning services for a wedding with 100 guests? $500-$1800
Is there anything you would like to add about weddings or A Petit Affair? A Petite Affair can take on any job, big or small. We understand the cost concerns associated with executing your special day. We work with each couple individually to provide the appropriate service and price range tailored to their budgetary restrictions.
Thanks, Danielle for all the insight into A Petite Affair and what you do.
- And now for more photos! We loved Natalie and Ryan's wedding. Everything went so smoothly. Danielle was there every step of the way. She was so immensely helpful to us even before the big day. Anything we needed, any vendor we needed to contact, Danielle was at the ready.
- Danielle helped choose vendors for the reception. Doug with Music on the Move was obviously a great choice. He has a pristine reputation in the industry and obviously the bride and groom loved him.
- Yogurt A Go Go is one of Natalie and Ryan's favorite desserts. What better way to customize a wedding than with the couple's favorite yogurt?!
- I love this shot of the girls' flowers. So pretty!
- And, we just had to throw in one of the guys having some fun outside the church!
- The happy couple during their first dance, clearly thoroughly enjoying their day. No stress here! That's a sign of a great coordinator!
- We appreciate working with great vendors like Danielle and A Petite Affair and can't wait to work with her again!