- posted by Jennifer
- Last week I met up with Reena and Ian (and Royce) for our date night session. We wanted to start with Royce since we figured he'd been cooped up in the car for a bit while we had chatted over some coffee. As you can see, the sun was just at that perfect spot in the sky.
- I love it when couples so easily look like they are models and do exactly what makes me react with "OMG! I love this photo." It's all in the small moments that are shared.
- Reena was feeding Royce a few treats for being so good in all our photos. You can see the treat just a inch away from being crunched in Royce's mouth!
- As you can see I had just as much fun photographing Royce as I did Reena and Ian.
Be sure to check out the leash that Katie Edwards of Ambience Floral made for Royce that I posted to Facebook. It was amazing Katie! If you can't see this Facebook photo, be sure to Friend The Memory Journalists so you can!
- Okay enough photos of Royce. Onwards to our cute couple. Reena is breathtaking beautiful. Inside and out.
Christi Reynolds did a fabulous job on Reena's make-up.
- I straddled a few rocks, with a creek running right next to me to grab this photo. But it was so worth it!
- I asked Reena what her and Ian enjoy doing together and one of her replies was wine tasting. So we decided to make a picnic out of date night and bring a blanket, some flowers, and some wine.
Ian and Reena are so comfortable together. Laughter is a large part of their relationship.
- But they are comfortable with just quiet moments too.
- I think this is my favorite storyboard out of the entire evening together.
- After a quick change of clothes, we started walking around the park and you know I won't resist a park bench, especially when I get looks like this!
- Again with some laughs. I just couldn't stop clicking away and ended up with way too many favorites to share.
- Katie sent along some flowers and we put them to good use.
- Reena's long legs are so sexy in t his photo!
- Lastly Reena brought along some colorful scarves to use. We didn't really have any plans for them, but Ian wound Reena up in the scarf and captured her close to him.
- You know me and pinks....I love this color combo! I can't wait to see all the wonderful colors at the Reena and Ian's wedding next year. It will be amazing!
And I can't wait for the next time we all visit...we've already decided to do a bit of wine tasting.