- posted by Jennifer
- Last month The Memory Journalists photographed Rachel's Bat Mitzvah and it was so much fun! We started the evening with just a few getting ready shots. Rachel's hair is so long that she was able to have an elaborate (and cool) hair-style.
- We caught both her and Rebecca (Rachel's sister) coming down the stairs at some point throughout the evening.
- We did a bunch of family photos and group shots before most of the guests arrived. What a good looking family.
- Rachel and the girls did a "Sex In the City" walk down the front steps. LOVE IT!
- Mike Regan, of MR DJ Service, was the DJ and MC for the evening. He did a wonderful job with several games. All the kids had a blast.
- When it was time to head inside for dinner, guests found their tables decorated in a fish theme. And there was a fish on every table.
- They used shells as the place card holders.
- Later on in the evening, there was a HUGE candy bar ready for the kids to devour. I may have sampled a few sour gummy worms myself.
- The toasts created a few laughs.
- When it was time to get the party started, the kids were ready!
- Once again, Mike Regan pulled out all stops to get all the kids involved.
- The kids, and adults, enjoyed the years of history shown in the photo slideshow.
- During on of the games, I was even pulled in so that a group could be counted as 4.
- The entire group was following the moves and dancing up a storm.
- Thank you Micheal and Heidi for inviting us to photograph your daughter's special day. We had just as much fun as the kids. :-)
Enjoy our slideshow by clicking on the below photo. Be patient while it loads. And there is music (in case you need to mute)!