- posted by Jennifer
- Say hello to the infamous selfie stick! You may see a lot of these around, but how do you take a killer selfie with it? Of course, the main purpose is to get all the right angles, and you can finally brush up on your selfie taking skills! Here are the 3 Ways to Take a Killer Selfie:
1. Wide Group Selfies - Hooray to no more cropped images of friends, family, or co-workers. When taking a family trip, business trip, or just a day trip with your friends, we tend to ask a complete stranger to take photos for us. You want to include everyone in your photo, and maybe a little background, too, but sometimes things get cropped out because of your reach. An easier solution: the selfie stick! It's so easy to just pop your phone on and off, and capture these treasured moments. So, for your next group photo, have the selfie stick ready!
- 2. 45 Degree Angle Selfies - Okay, maybe you never have taken this type of selfie before, but do have that one friend that does. She takes selfies from a 45 degree angle where she extends her arm out, and holds the camera phone 45 degrees above your face/head. Even a lot of models use this because it captures the perfect angle of their faces. Well, executing these shots have never been easier, and I don't know about you, but I have short arms, and the selfie stick allows me to extend as far as 7 1/4 inches up to 32 1/2 inches-fully extended. If the stick shows up in the photo at certain angles, you can easily crop, or photoshop it as well.
- 3. Overhead (Lay Down) Selfies - Most of us have done this at one point, and it quite never works unless you're doing a close-up shot. With the selfie stick, you can extend up, and quickly snap. They'll come out much more flawless than usual. Also, keep in mind to find the right angle when taking these, too. It's not just the selfie stick itself, but you controlling each shot!
- If you would like to read more about The Memory Journalists selfie stick, check out our product details and buy now!