- posted by Jennifer
- Sometimes it's difficult taking selfies with your pets, but with one simple tool like the selfie stick, you can get various cool looking images. From cats on your lap, to puppies running around, these photos can be the most precious ones.
Check out some angles using the selfie stick with your phone below!
- Getting these types of overhead shots are rare. The selfie stick allows more flexibility in which you can extend and quickly snap! At first, your pet may think it's a new toy as well, and it certainly gets their attention.
- You could be standing in front of your dog and have the selfie stick upside down to get this angle. It's for those closeup shots you can treasure forever.
- This is a great one where you hold the selfie stick farther out and be "in" the photo still. Usually from this angle, you would have to have someone else take the picture. It can be a nice canvas for your home as well!
- How cool is this shot taken with an iPhone 5s on the selfie stick. You can lower the stick all the way down on the grass as your phone stays mounted, and click away.
- There are many ways to manipulate this tool to get the desired photo you want. If you haven't tried out the selfie stick yet with your pets, you should! Get great photos and make a collection of memories.
If you would like to read more about The Memory Journalists selfie stick, check out our product details!