- posted by Carie
- A couple of weeks ago, we hit Concert In The Park on Friday evening. It's a free concert at City Park Plaza aka Ceasar Chavez park in Sacramento. We heard it was the last one and none of us had been this year so we got together on our cruisers and cruised downtown for a beer and a free show.
This is my hubby, Matt with our good friend, Tim. Tim is a contractor and remodeled our home in Curtis Park. I introduced him to one of my best girlfriends, Tammy and they hit it off big time. Now their living together around the corner from us in Curtis Park. It's so fun having great friends right around the corner! It's also quite handy when you need an onion real quick.
- This is the whole bike gang. That's me, Matt, Tammy, Tim, Lauren and David and Johnny in the front. I sat my point and shoot on a garbage can and pressed the auto timer.
- So, Jen told me when I started that I would catch the photography bug. Well, she was right and it happened fast. I take my camera everywhere and shoot everything we do. I know NOTHING but I'm having fun with it. I like this picture of Tammy cruisin' on her pink cruiser. Look at that smile!
- This pic is a little blurry but I think Jen will be proud of the artistic angle. ;o) This is Lauren. Her and David live next door to Tim and Tammy and now we're all great friends and neighbors.
- This is my favorite picture of the night. We were all walking towards Parlare to grab a beer before facing the huge concert crowd. It was Friday night and everyone had had a particularly hard week. I ran up ahead and shot this picture of everyone walking towards a beer. I love how determined everyone looks. This picture made me crack up all night! It looks like a movie poster to me. "The Invincibles. Give Them A Beer....Now!" Cheers!