- posted by Jennifer
- Less than two weeks ago, Tyler and Larissa were married at Westminster Church in Sacramento. The Memory Journalists were there to capture their wedding photos. Kelly and I started the day with getting ready shots at the Sacramento Downtown Hyatt.
Kelly caught this image of me as I was shooting this angle of Larissa's dress.
- And this was Kelly's angle (once I got down off the table).
- Larissa was so calm when she was getting her make-up done.
The results were gorgeous, of course. Larissa is such a natural beauty! Her hair was styled by Jenn Homen from Hoshall's in Folsom. Her fabulous makeup was done by Suzanne Barnett from Mosaic Salon.
- But as soon as it came time to put the dress on - reality was setting in and she was getting giddily nervous!
- Back at Westminster Church in downtown Sacramento, Cory was enjoying the beautiful sunny weather and capturing some great outdoor photos of the church. The Westminster Church is so beautiful architecturally inside and out.
- Tyler met us all at Westminster church for a few minutes of "just the groom" time.
- The wedding ceremony was full of laughs. And we were able to capture wedding photos from three different angles. I was on the ground floor, and both Kelly and Cory were upstairs.
The gorgeous flowers for Tyler and Larissa's wedding were designed by Ambience Floral Design.
- Cory caught this photo of the newlyweds as they were leaving their wedding ceremony as man and wife.
- We took some fun wedding photos in the church. In fact, we decided at the rehearsal the night before to do all their post ceremony photos at the church rather than at the reception site (part 2 post forthcoming). The best part was that Jen, the Westminster church coordinator, made some great suggestions for some photos - one of which was throwing Larissa up atop their piano. Tyler being the musician that he is - started playing right away. And we all couldn't help humming along to Imagine.
Please click the below image to begin Part 1 of Larissa and Tyler's Wedding day slideshow- the ceremony at Westminster Church. (or click here)