- posted by Jennifer
- I'm super stoked to report that my goal was to blog post at least once a day this year..on average anyway...and we've done it! That's two years now. And next year will be no different - full of sneak peaks, photo tips, and personal stories. I know we don't post only work related posts...on purpose. We want to post the quirky tidbits and the special moments in our personal lives. As readers, we hope you get a glimpse into our lives, personalities, and our style.
We've had a great team this year with the addition of former clients, Keith and Kirsten. And we've hired some great new office staff this year - Jasmine has been working with us at the Memory Journalists but more importantly with our sister company Dynamite Weddings. She is our word wizard guru. Of course our team wouldn't be complete without my steadfast team of Teresa and Kelly, my right hand (and left hand) girl Carie, and my hubby Cory.
We branched out a bit this year with some short films and plan to do some fun projects heading into 2011. We were stoked to win the Canon Cinema Caravan contest with our 30 second commercial. We've been blessed to be in many magazines and on the cover of Today's Bride in October and Sacramento Bride And Groom in January. Our most recent kudos was finding out we won the Best of Weddings 2011 by The Knot. What a great year!
The last few years we've done a year end review slideshow and this year is no different...and as usual it's super hard to pick pictures. Reflecting back year makes me really thankful that I meet such fabulous people. This year is no different. Every one of our clients has a special place in my heart. We connect on colors, on shoes, on food (yes, I'm a firm believer in eating!), on music, and mostly we connect about life. I hope what you see in our year end review is what defines our style. I tried very hard not to select detail shots, although we love them, because it's the people that matter most. You will see quiet moments with loving looks, you will see some sexy moments, but mostly you will see a lot, and I mean A LOT of laughter. You will even see my good friend Wendy shaving her head for St. Baldricks! And of course, you'll see some of my favorites photos of the year. Enjoy.
Click the below image to start the slideshow.
- posted by Tiffany
- Two weeks ago Lance and the team cruised on by downtown Sacramento with the Amgen Tour. Luckily I live close to the course and had the chance to experience this great event! I had no idea how amazing it was and how many people were interested in cycling. Although I am not an avid biker...Well I never even learned how to ride a bike and still have no idea how to balance, but nonetheless I absolutely enjoyed myself and the great sport of cycling! Here are a couple of pictures I snapped as they zoomed through the finish line at the Capital!
- posted by Tiffany
- A little over a week ago I had the pleasure of attending the San Francisco NACE meeting. The topic for this gorgeous event was "The Diversity of Indian Weddings". Boy was I the sure in my Indian element there! This event took place at The Peacock room in the InterContinental Mark Hopkins Hotel in Nob Hill. What a fabulous location! I walked into a room filled with gorgeous linens and deep romantic colors....my favorite!
The program started with an authentic Indian drummer playing the "dhol" as the bride and groom (Duncan and Beverly) walked in with all their guests following. It was so much fun reenacting a real Indian wedding! We dug into yummy samosas and hariyali murg tikka as appetizers catered byRanjan Dey's New Delhi Restaurant as the traditional Indian dancers entertained us with a bhangra dance routine. The night ended with a very informative presentation that helped us all understand Indian Weddings in more depth.
All in all this NACE was probably one of my favorites! Who says you can't learn and have fun at the same time?
- How gorgeous were the decorations?
- Check out my pretty henna =)